Hi William

William wrote:

> I added the aliases as per Matt's request, so hopefully he will answer
> your questions and do some testing as well.  I'm surprised if he
> didn't provide a sample of 18F SD card already?

Look for yourself in jallib/sample.
The source of the 16F877 sample has a comment for an 18f452, and it 
compiles successfully with an 18f452. In the meantime I compiled with 
both the old and the new device files + libraries combinations and got 
the same hex file. So if the old version worked fine - which I might 
hope - it is very unlikely that the new version wouldn't work!


> I have no way of knowing whether a particular 18F chip is 100%
> compatible, or has errata, etc.

In what respect are you different? Don't we all have access to the same 
datasheets, MPLAB, etc!

Regards, Rob.


-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to