Glenn Holmer wrote:

> But I'm not posting to whine about that; rather I want to ask you
> guys which IDE our company should use instead,

The one that works best for you. :)

After trying 4 or 5 I found JBuilder worked very well for me.  I
suppose it does have it's quirks, but I have yet to find and IDE
that doesn't.  Perhaps it's a matter of finding the one with quirks
that are most agreeable to one's own.

Borland also has news groups you can get just about any question
answered via.

I use JBuilder on both Linux and Lose2K. Works fine on both.

                                        ~Rob

--
wYRd.:|:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:|:.prohibitions void where offered
                      de recta non tolerandum sunt