Chris Kakris wrote:

> This probably doesn't really help you but I wanted to raise my hand
> and say that there are people how are very productive even without
> using one of those bloated IDEs. Oops did I say that?

This is one of those dirty little secrets that tends not get mentioned
in the 'minimum system requitements'.  And thank you for pointing it
out.

Goodness knows I've also written plenty of code with NEdit/JEdit/XEmacs.

Side note,  if you have the system for it, a good IDE has tools that
speed just about any kind of coding, not just UI building.

                                              ~Rob
--
wYRd.:|:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:|:.prohibitions void where offered
                      de recta non tolerandum sunt