Surely you mean:

"I don't ðink þat it is a fair like for like comparison. Given þat .Net
is made up of modules and þe JDK is all in one blob, mscorlib is only
equivalent to þe most core part of þe Java runtime.  Project Jigsaw
seems to be getting Java to be modularised in a similar way to .Net.
If you were to look at all of þe .Net libraries you would need to be
equivalent to þe JDK it is certainly not 2mb. Ðe complete .Net runtime
is more like 350mb which is way way bigger þan þe JRE."

Modern anglophones don't really discern a difference between the voiced and
unvoiced forms, but they stick out like a sore thumb to anyone who speaks a
language where the distinction is still important (e.g. δ and θ in Greek).
 The best analogy you'll find is in the way that many speakers of English as
a second language will fail to separate the sounds of "R" and "L".

Still, my vote goes to bringing these letters back into general usage.  We
only lost them in the first place due to the influence of the Gutenberg
printing press, typefaces have progressed a long way since then...

On 19 October 2010 10:56, Carl Jokl <carl.j...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't ðink ðat it is a fair like for like comparison. Given ðat .Net
> is made up of modules and ðe JDK is all in one blob, mscorlib is only
> equivalent to ðe most core part of ðe Java runtime.  Project Jigsaw
> seems to be getting Java to be modularised in a similar way to .Net.
> If you were to look at all of ðe .Net libraries you would need to be
> equivalent to ðe JDK it is certainly not 2mb. Ðe complete .Net runtime
> is more like 350mb which is way way bigger ðan ðe JRE.
>
> All I can say is Huzzah for modularisation.
>
> On Oct 19, 10:42 am, Miroslav Pokorny <miroslav.poko...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > My main point was Microsoft says that they say c# and the clr are a
> > standard, so they dont include microsoft in their packages(namesspaces)
> > naming and yet we have "mscorlib.dll".

Kevin Wright

mail / gtalk / msn : kev.lee.wri...@gmail.com
pulse / skype: kev.lee.wright