Maybe this is a departure from the core discussion but it does seem a
shame that so many women's movements seems to be about making women
more like men.

Men and Women are different. The different qualities are complementary
and work to make a better society. Different doesn't mean inferior
(though I am well aware that historically it was treated so).

I am happy for women to have freedom to pursue whatever interests they
desire. I am concerned about the drive for women to be more like men.
This seems to devalue the virtues with which women are more naturally
endowed.

More back to the topic, if men and women have freedom to be involved
in different fields but gravitate towards fields, this doesn't have to
be a problem.