I am pleasantly surprised by Gregs and Roberts remarks. It is a belief
I share but nice to hear others saying it given it seems an unpopular
stance these days.

The whole office environment seems to be changing. Restraint and
professionalism seem to be going out of fashion. Dress seems to have
gone from smart to smart-casual to plain casual. The way people talk
to and communicate with each other seem also to becoming more casual
and sometimes outright vulgar.

There was something on the news a while ago about how letting
employees use profanity in the office is good for morale. I did
wonder, good for who's morale? Probably good for people who like to
speak that way. Not so good for people who don't want to listen to it.
Still it seems part of the the new "casual is better" trend.