I'm pretty sure it's illegal to kill people in Antarctica as well :)

Anyway I agree that is dodgy for Google avoiding tax using Luxemburg, while
Starbucks situation seems morally ok. But the main culprit is are the law
makers IMHO.
And anyway the "don't do evil" Google rule is completely bullshit, like
anybody who had commercial relation with Google can testify.

Uberto