Someone will ALWAYS find a way around whatever laws are put in place,
perhaps a better approach would be to play these companies at their own
game.  A game where brand is *everything*

Prime-time TV adverts, funded by government, in which the worst tax evasion
offenders are daily named and shamed.  It doesn't matter what loophole a
company finds, if they're evading tax then they'll be named and a boycott
will be inevitable.

The goals then change from minimising tax to balancing it against potential
loss of revenue from being caught.

The arrangement should easily pay for itself.  Legislation could even
mandate such adverts as being in the public interest and set the price that
broadcasters must accept to avoid them milking the system.