From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Flusche
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2017 12:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS crashing

Hi Robin, the next time that happens, instead of doing a hard shut down.
Press Control+ALT+Delete, in a few seconds Jaws should speak, up arrow to
shut down, press enter, down arrow to the restart, press enter. This is what
I have done in the past to avoid a hard shut down. I hope this helps.
Smiles.

Your humble pinhead!
Owner of the W-10 and Jaws Yahoo group! Smiles.