For the record, I'm running the latest release of JAWS 18 on my Win7 machine
without an uptick in crashes. The JAWS key+Win key+F4 command to restart JAWS
might be helping.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Jim Pursley
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 3:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS crashing

JAWS stops occasionally on me, too - using latest build of J17/Win7.
For this reason, I keep J16 live so can have speech.  I had a sense that
J18 was not quite up to par for Win7 machines so I've held off until I see an
update which fixes the issue you mention.  I have little patience at work with
technology not functioning, so I'm super careful not to get the latest thing.
Just my way of doing things.

On 3/31/2017 3:32 PM, Tom Behler wrote:
> Thanks, Miriam.
>
> At least I know it's not just me, and I'm not alone.
>
> Tom Behler

James C. Pursley
Chief Investment Officer
Gaia Capital Management
Underpinned by sustainably growing cash dividends from quality
  companies, we seek long term client account growth