Did you have a bad shutdown? If you can't hear the startup message, that's not
good, unless you've accidentally muted everything.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Jim Pursley
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2014 12:23 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] What To Do when JAWS Won't Start Up

If you have JAWS 15 or higher you might have accidentally muted JAWS.
The toggle is JAWS key, space bar, s.

You might contact Microsoft Accessibility at at 800-936-5900. Perhaps with
their help you could enable Microsoft Navigator.  Do you have a back up screen
reader like NVDA or SATOGO?

If all fails and you can't get JAWS enabled/functioning call FS tech support
tomorrow.

I wish I had a more direct way.