> Did your fix create the test-breakage?  If so, is the test wrong, or
> did we introduce a new bug?
> If the test itself is wrong, go ahead and commit.  If your fix for one
> bug created another, then let's discuss first, on the list.

As far as I can tell, my bug-fix shows the test to be wrong.. which is
quite funny if you think about it. Where did you get the "correct"
values from ?

I subclassed the XPathTestBase class with another class, which compares
the count from Jaxen to the count returned by Xalan instead of comparing
it to the "correct" count in the test file. (Xalan may be slow, but for
as far as I have used it, it has always returned the correct results)

A bit of after-work hacking going on here.. hope I'll be able to commit
all this bug-free tomorrow.

Christian