Jochen Wiedmann wrote:

  that's enough for a new feature release, aka 0.5.

+1

  I'll do the job, if noone else volunteers.

At some point I'd like to be able to do this. Depending on the time frame I might be able to help.

- Once 0.5 is out, it seems to be a good point to go to
  subversion.

+1

- I have learned a good deal about maven in the last weeks
  (did a good part of the german translation of O'Reillys
"Maven Developer Notebook").

Nice  ;-)

My impression is, that Maven
  will fit *very* well for JaxMe.

+1 Maven would be a good fit for JaxMe, I suppose Maven2? I started mavenizing (maven1) a while ago and as Robert pointed out realized it was not a good idea because of moving sources around and cvs. When moving to subversion IMO it will be a very appropiate moment. I definetly volunteer. Plus, Maven is the only way I can imagine the eclipse plugin (anybody remembers? :-[ ...) to fit somehow. It makes quite a while I have a JBoss-IDE-like version of the plugin and I can't find the way to fit in. The main issue is dependency managing. Maven would sort this out.

nacho