On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 12:15 +0200, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
> On 7/27/05, Nacho G. Mac Dowell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > My opinion would be that jaxme sources would be the top level project
> > and api, js, xs and pm 4 subprojects. Something like:
>
> Hmm, I'm not sure. Doesn't the rule "one project, one artifact" apply?
> In other words,
> don't we need another project, which creates the whole distribution?
> If so, I'd suggest
> yet another subdirectory, may be "jm".

+1

> > Any thoughts? Should we move to svn before? Should there be a new maven
> > folder on cvs for this?
>
> As you have pointed out in the past, we'll be moving a real lot of sources. So
> waiting for SVN makes quite some sense. That said, I see no reason,
> why you shouldn't
> start working, for example in a branch. We can "merge" your work later on,
> when
> 0.5 is released. (Which should be the case in just another two weeks.)

+1

yep: we can move the sources in subversion then just port the build.

in terms of the unit tests which require generation, might be better to
use the existing ant tasks (rather than any new maven plugin). that way,
it's a like for like replacement.

(i still think that we should have a maven plugin, though.)

- robert