Settle down, it was very apparent to anyone following your conversation that
you guys were talking about different cvs modules.

Jason's excellent build system works perfectly for the jboss-all module (not
the jboss module which is deprecated).

I don't know what debian is, if you can get it working fine but don't
criticise the current build system too much.

Be careful about the assumptions YOU are making too...

Cheers
David.