> > did you checkout jboss-all?
>
> No, and I will not.
>
> jboss-all tries to build a unified, easy to install jboss *suite*.  Debian
> does the same thing.
>
> I will only look at the separate modules, and make Debian packages based on
> the separate modules.

You can enable a set of modules or a set of module groups from jboss-all.
It is possible to build each module in isolation, but if you want any
support I suggest you use jboss-all.

Check it out and run 'build/build.sh help' for some info on the -Dmodules=-
and -Dgroups= properties.  Then take a look at the _configure-modules target
in build/build.xml to see where modules and groups get defined.

If you still insist on doing it "the hard way" I can give you a brief run
down, though I recommend that you don't.

--jason