On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, David Maplesden wrote:

> Settle down, it was very apparent to anyone following your conversation that
> you guys were talking about different cvs modules.

It's not apparent to me(who is new with jboss), and not apparent to Jason(who
is not).  So, you can imagine my excasperation, when someone who knows enough
to make me believe he knows about jboss, actually doesn't know about it.

> Jason's excellent build system works perfectly for the jboss-all module (not
> the jboss module which is deprecated).

Why can't jboss/build.sh do the same thing?  What is so wrong with having that
also look for the appropriate depends for just the jboss module, and setup the
environment for ant?

> I don't know what debian is, if you can get it working fine but don't
> criticise the current build system too much.

http://www.debian.org

Its a distribution of linux.