I agree here completly.  In most cases users will want to change the config for
jetty... a split impl and config lets them do this with relative ease.

This does not compremise and of the release seperation that Jules has the jones
for either, instead of one file to manage he now has 2, big deal.

Sar with nested jars is a little easier from the build system perspective, as
the jlink taks, which is unsed to merger jars is still kinda wacky.

But I don't care one jar or sar w/jars.  I do care that the servic.xml is
outside of that though... it is the logical and resonable thing todo... so lets
do it!

--jason