On 2002.10.19 16:07:29 -0400 Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> David Jencks wrote:
> > On 2002.10.19 13:55:07 -0400 Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> >>When are we planing on converting the interceptor to having only a
> >>single invoke method?  I can easily do this with a new abstract
> >>interceptor that breaks into the two methods based on invocation type.
> >>Any objections?
> >

> > I implemented this a couple of weeks ago and it works except for cmp
> > relations, so I didn't check it in.  The testsuite was fucked up at the
> > time, once I got the testsuite working again and found out about the
> cmr
> > problem I haven't had time to get back to it. It's probably just a dumb
> > mistake.  Would you like to take a look?
>
> Yes.  Is it checked in?

No, I didn't want to break cmr, especially since I haven't figured out how
to fix it.  Want a diff or want to wait?

> >>Why are the basic interceptor functions like addInterceptor or
> >>getInterceptor implemented in EntityContainer and not Container?
> >

> > I think I moved them.
>
> This is not checked in.
>
> > What I've done might be worth looking at first, save you a day or so.
>
> I'm doing training in Seattle next week, so I may not get to this until
> the week after.  If you have changes check them in, and I'll fix the cmr
> problems.  I have a fairly big change to EntityContainer, so please
> don't check in any changes to it until I've got mine in.

Will this be, like, today?  If not can you send me a diff or something?

Do you have any guess at all where I might have installed the problem with
cmr by messing with interceptors?  There are no exceptions, but assigning a
collection from one entity to another results in both collections being
empty.

Thanks
david