On 2002.10.19 20:41:32 -0400 Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> David Jencks wrote:
> > You did miss the build system fun.
> >
> > Check out
> >
> > cvs ... co -r HEAD jboss-head
>
> Do I really have to put the -r HEAD?

no, that's just for [misplaced] emphasis, sorry.

cvs ... co jboss-head

works fine.

You should be able to update your old tree and copy the new thirdparty
directory over your old one and get a working build.  Jason's suggestion
would have the same effect.

> I'm glad I wasn't around for this one, but this solution seems like a
> huge hack.

It's better than all the alternatives we could think of.  It allows us to
update the build module structure on later releases.

david