Nic Ferrier wrote:

> Why? Why not just use extdirs? It's already there and that's what the
> Ant thing means as far as I udnerstand.

Actually, the functionality that Ant provides allows for somewhat
sophisticated definition of paths, filesets, patterns, etc. This is what
I was referring to in my previous email.  I'm not suggesting anything so
complex in JDE -- I think what Paul has most graciously agreed to
undertake will be very useful, but not inappropriately complex.

I was under the impression  that the -extdirs switch had something to do
with compatibility among libraries built for different VMs, e.g., 1.1 v.
1.3....

begin:vcard
n:Stell;Jason
tel;pager:800-724-3329 PIN 382-8028