Issue is, this simplified syntax is decisive in using Jess further in the
project. Jess 6 is used already, but, now, in another part of the project there
is the need to change/generate rules at runtime, which would be much simpler
with the new syntax.

Here we have to know when these parenthesized expressions will be supported
(time und release von Jess), so we can match it with our release timeframe.

Thank you for your answer in advance,
Cristian Negoita.

Cristian Negoita
Otto Group
Systementwickler · Prozessteam Kunde SE-VT-KP
Otto (GmbH & Co KG) · Wandsbeker Str. 3-7 · 22172 Hamburg · Germany
Phone +49 (0) 40 64 61 1183
[EMAIL PROTECTED] · www.ottogroup.com