Dear all,

I was wondering whether the following is possible:
Calling the jmol program within the Open Office 2.4 Presenter program. I had a
tinker with it but somehow I cannot work out how to do it.

What I want to do is basically show the audience the NBO calculations I have
done and as the molecule is rather complicated, an interactive view is better
than a 2 D picture.

I googled a bit but I only found some old stuff which basically posed the same
question.

Anybody has done that before?
I know if push comes to shove I still could use the html file and open it in a
browser.

All the best from Glasgow!

Jörg

Jörg Saßmannshausen
Research Fellow
University of Strathclyde
Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry
295 Cathedral St.
Glasgow
G1 1XL

email: jorg.sassmannshau...@strath.ac.uk