Hi Jörg

As far as I know, there is no solution for your question. I know only of a
software product
that works only with MS Powerpoint, in fact by allowing to embed a "live" web
page in a
slide. So even for that, you still have to write your webpage with the Jmol
applet in it (and
possibly controls like buttons and so). No solution reported for OpenOffice.

I'd have the webpage prepared behind the Presenter and just switch to it at the
desired
point.
Another way is to have a hyperlink inserted into the presentation, but it
doesn't make much
of a difference in functionality terms, you must wait until the
browser+page+Java+applet
loads, and the hyperlink often fails when you change computers.

Cheers,