Hi Chris

Uff.... that's complex to diagnose.
I'm not sure what is going wrong; it does sound reasonable.

I wold try to pool data and avoid defining Info values in two places. I.e.,
move
all declarattion into Jmol2.js or (less likely) into the page

Or, at least if unavoidable, don't declare var Jmol in the page but assign
values directly like

Jmol.Info.j2sPath = "../../reuse/j2s";
Jmol.Info.use = "HTML5";

(anyway, those should not be needed at all since you have them in Jmol2
already)

It may happen that by using
var Info = { etc
in the page you are cancelling all that is done in the Jmol2 file --not sure