Good question!  I like the BeeGees, which hasn't exactly been a feather in my cap when
I'm among my home boys.  But I'm ecclectic, and I wear that as a badge of honor.  Get
a lawyer and sue me, sue me...what can they do me?  (Sheepishly) Oh, I some like "show
tunes" too, but keep it under your hat, okay?

-Julius