Woof! My gawd I feel ya. I wrote a tune that I really liked but only had a
line or two that was the equivilant of say "scrambled eggs", but shared this
with a friend that I finsihed writing the tune with and it turned out really
neat. The song is called Break Away and I just may have to pull it out at a
future time and forget the anxiety. Gawd I like this topic.

Love
Paz

NP-Easy Hearts-Whiskeytown