Bob wrote:

> I don't know about 'COMPLETE justice', Hell, but for me, "Being There" and
> "The Godfather" are the only two books that immediately come to mind as
> having been made into films that are as good or better than their sources.

I seem to have started something here.....!

Like I've just said in another post, I'm not in any way saying the movies
made from book adaptations can't be as good or better than the book.  I'm
just asking for a movie that's the same as the book it's based on!  I'd
really like to know if anyone has seen one?

Hell - not trying to start an argument - because I'm so shy, as you all know
;o) - just inviting friendly debate!
"To have great poets, there must be
great audiences too." - Walt Whitman

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hell's Personal Photo Page:
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~hell/main/personal.htm

Visit the NBLs (Natural Born Losers) at:
http://www.nbls.co.nz