John Irving is one of my other faves besides Tom Robbins and Garp was one of
the best novels ever written. I thought they did a great job bringing that
to the screen and Robin Williams was brilliant as Garp. I also loved John
Lithgow as Roberta Muldoon.

Paz

NP-Behind Blue Eyes-Pete Townsend Demo Take 2