<<I Love Dancing fool and Cool water.>>

Fauchja, it's great to see your posts! No lurking, OK? :~)

And if you love those songs so much, I feel it is my duty to inform you that the title
is "Dancing Clown". Dancing Fool was a Zappa song.

And since I think that Dancing Clown is easily hands down the worst thing Joni's ever
put out, I'd love to hear why you like it so. I can find some pleasure in the Steve
Stevens guitar riff, but I just don't see any point to the 'story'. And it suffers
from the same heavy-handed production that plagues most of CMIARS.

Bob