I wrote:
"Bob, you need to do what Myrtle did - put your walkman on and dance around the
kitchen."

Bob wrote:
"Not really my style...though I do think the Dancing Clown video of Joni dancing with
her cat is pretty cute. She always speaks of DC as a little movie, yet the "little
movie" they made of the song has nothing to do with it, really...strange."

But it shows you that you can only light your smoke AFTER youv'e finished doing the
dishes!
And watching Joni playing guitar with the broom - what more can you wish for?
Ever since i found out that the song is about horses (thanks to the amazing JMDL site)
- it even makes it double-fun for me.

Oh and i always wanted to ask you, Bob - how on earth did Billy Idol got into a Joni
song? I think it's great that Joni and Idol worked together. What do you know about
the Joni-Idol thing?

Thanks,

Nuri

Free email, web pages, news, entertainment, weather and MORE!
Check out -------------------------------> http://wowmail.com