--- Kakki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Julius crawled over to my place Monday afternoon - I
> did my best to revive
> him but later received a phone message that he was
> lost on the way to the
> airport.

Kakki, you had me scared there for a minute1

> Donna sounds so much like Christine McVie (who I
> always like better than
> Stevie).

Ya, ya, I know we're not s'posed to say "me too", but
"me too".  Never cared for Stevie's voice at all.  On
a recent episode of South Park (I must be losing it -
I'm an old woman and I'm watching South Park? and
laughing?), there was a case of mistaken identity with
a goat being mistaken for Stevie. More than that,
there's no point in saying.

Web-hosting solutions for home and business! http://website.yahoo.ca