WOW! That really happened. So I guess I wasn't dreaming that some cute guy
with a soul patch came up and wished her a happy birthday and promised that
seven or eight guys were lining up to buy her shots (which of course is when
we bolted). LOL! Where the feck is Alison anyways??? Did she make it back to
Utah OR is she in Malibu??????/

Paz