> Colin,
> -----
> Hey, sorry I kinda jumped on you.  I guess it's what
> you and I do, eh?

no it is what you do. persistently misinterpret what i write.

>  It's okay with me if you have a
> love/hate thing going with America.

I do not have any hate whatsoever for America. America is a land mass.
Stupid to hate it. The American people are no different t any other
humans. i do not hate them.
I have strong reservations about your Govts policies as I do about my
govts policies. That is not hating.

America is the the most beautiful country I have ever visited,(at least
the states i was in-VT, NYS, Maine and NH and CT) and I have visted
about 30 countries.

--
bw
colin