gene mock wrote:

> california is the prettiest state in the union.  here in california we have
> the ocean and the ceaseless pounding of the its waves.  along its shores are
> protected by its redwood soldiers.

I am sure Californis is beautiful. I wouls probably like it further north. Not
being an expert on it, I imagine most of it is desert. Plus I don't like
earthquakes.

I lived in Austarlia for many years and that was rather dry and crisp. Just
doesn't appeal to me. Of course I am only talking about where I lived-it ids a
vast place. The mountains were green and not far away. Queensland is lush.

The notheren states of the uSA appeal to me. Films set in these palces shoiw me
how gorgeous it is.