We just got back from Rome, and it seemed to us that the Italians do eat a
lot! Due to our delicate American appetites, we had to sheepishly ask to
share portions of food while the locals around us were devouring mass
quantities.  Yet, they were thin and we are not.  Go figure!

We thought Italy was enchanting, and the people were great.  We were in
England in 1999, and fell in love with that country, too.