> the trouble is woudl these countries allow this?

Probably not.

> Also, we have to be so careful. Not all of ideals are
good. We have to
> be so careful not to think of different peoples with
different cultures
> etc as bad and inferior who needucating by us suprior
white folk.

I agree totally. One of my other pet peeves (besides
people not voting) is the fact that charitable work
that is actually an attempt to convert people to a
given religion - often Christianity. I believe that
some of the technological knowledge that we've gained
has obscured valuable old knowledge. We need to heed
and benefit from both, and be able to select our
beliefs freely. Idealistic, yes.

lots of love
Anne