>  But supporting
> a Taliban-like culture that opresses women?

It aleady does now and it did in the past. as the UK does and did.
Saudi Arabia, Kuwait to name just 2.

>  But I don't think they're bad ideals.No, I
> don't think so.

No they are not bad ideals but they are not acted upon by your Govt when
abroad nor ours.

> (I'll go put on my fire retardant suit now...)

no need for that. Why are people so afraid to say what is on their mind?
really, if you don't swear at anyone or name call,or denigrate anyone or
say they are stupid or bad or whatever there is no problem.
Anyway, if you upset me....weel that would be telling but just watch
out......

> lots of love

you too!

--