i'm feeling the post-fest blues too, folks.  esp. since i got to be with
some of you a little bit afterfest, here in new york.  still not caught up
on sleep.

i'm headed off for another weekend vacation tomorrow so i don't know when
i'll get to do a full fest report, but jenny's brilliant post, which had me
lmfao too (the f stands for fecking) inspired me to list jenny moments,
since she's connected with a large number of my best memories.

1) ashara sent jenny to meet my bus, so she was my first fester reunion,
right before running across the street to meet muller and les, buying beer
and coolers.  sweet!

2) the sacred circle dancing, where most are trying to walk on the right
foot at the right time (and having fun) but jenny's doing 'west side story'.
first i knew she was a musicals kind of gal.  nice!!

3) jenny's set, second or third on the first night, especially urge for
going acapella.  zoom!!!

4) the acapella chorus workshop, where she cracked the whip and got us
together.  too cool!!!!

5) and after the acapella set on sunday night, when she told me how cool it
was that she and julius and i were singing three-part harmony.  i think i
was just out of tune, but whatever.  awesome!!!!!

maybe i'll just write one-by-one messages about individuals.  i could write
a novel about maggie.  and so on.

patrick

np - still silence

ps.  i'm leaving jenny's original message on because it wasn't really njc.