Joseph
I just love her and am dying to get the record but haven't yet. I missed out
on a gig to shoot a video at House of Blues a couple months back. I don't
think she sounds like any of those other women you mentioned but I have not
heard the whole record. There is a web site that has tones of mp3's posted
there http://www.norahjones.com/av/default.htm check it out.

Best

Paz

NP-Cold Cold Heart-Norah Jones