I'm going to look at the $35 price tag this way:  I'm gonna be listening to
these cd's alot.  If you look at the price we pay for entertainment these
days, it's actually a bargain.  $10 to see a two hour movie=$5 an hour.  I
shudder to think what a fortune I'd have blown through if I paid $5 every
time I listened to Hejira, let alone the entire catalogue of Joni's work.  I
think I paid about $11 bucks for Hissing--and I've listened to it over and
over for the last 15 years.  IMHO, and I am certainly not wealthy, this will
be money well spent.  I can't wait for November!
Ken
np: Beck, End of the Day