> but I will say that Ani's last 2 releases have been 2-CD sets, and I paid
$16.99 - $18.99 for each. I would say that any price over $25 for Travelogue
is excessive.<

i agree that this price seems excessive & this price could be their undoing
as far as sales go...who knows, maybe it will quickly go on sale...i don't
know if joni has any say in record prices so she may not be the one to point
the finger at here...it does seem like a foolish business decision on the
record company's part considering the economic climate we are in right
now...