One of the many Bobs wrote:

> And I have always heard "Charlie Angel" which further supports your point,
> Jerry..."Charlie" being the name that was used in Vietnam, although I
> forget whether we called them that or they called us that.

I think this is Joni being clever with her words again.  I always hear
"Johnny Angel" probably because my older sister played the Shelley Fabares
hit over and over when I was a kid.  You could be right Bob, it might be
Charlie.  It does make sense with the Vietnam situation.  Joni probably
muffles the word to keep us thinking.  ( Kakki, next time you run into Joni,
please ask her what she's singing :~)  )

JimBob