Colin wrote:

> be called a 'girl' is a deep insult.
> Stupid and sad.

Can remember being called a sissy while a young boy.  When I figured out
what they were talking about, I made the conscience effort to correct the
problem and by high school I had done so, to the point of the name callers
knowing that if they had the guts to say it, then they would have the punch
to feel as well.  These days, much the same thing.  Say those things to me
at your own risk.  As for society in general, they ain't ever gonna get it.
And most will not try.  Time to stop caring and asking for permission.  They
can move over and allow us our place or we will take it.   It can be easy or
hard, depending on what they want.

mack