Bree Mcdonough wrote:

> Have you noticed that when  a lesbian shows up..she is always fem or even
> super fem...not that I mind.....but the opposite extreme of fem is rarely
> portrayed?  YES...I often find the lingo crude and rude..

Generally speaking, yes.
Which of course so untrue in life. we all know lesbians wear dungerees and have
very short hair, smoke and pit and have tatoos.
And gay men are all limp wristed hairdressers or drag queens.

Being more serious, I always get a kick out of people's faecal expressions when
they realise that John is my partner. It totally throws them.
bw
colin