From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jenny
Goodspeed
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 9:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Will-not gay enough? NJC

I agree 100% Colin.  That was a lame statement. I have
also heard more specific criticism that we don't get
to see Will in long term relationships like we do
Grace.  Is this because he is gay?  Or is it just part
of his character?  The show pushes and crosses over so
many boundaries as it is, I don't see why they would
be hesitant to show him in an affectionate
relationship, but I'm not sure...

Jenny