From: Jenny Goodspeed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 10:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Will-not gay enough? NJC

Heather, I can't think of a male/male kiss on network
TV.  Hell, I've seen Karen and Grace share at least 3
long passionate kisses in the past couple years!  Poor
Will. Two women kissing is supposedly "hot"...but two
men kissing, that's another story.

But, I remember when Ellen came out on her show and
they were reluctant to show her kissing anyone at
first.

I am even more in awe of what I see on W&G when I
think back to the days when "Ellen" was controversial
- her show was the freaking Brady Bunch in comparison
and it was canned.

Jenny

http://mailplus.yahoo.com