I posted something meaning it to be tongue in cheek and thought by
posting that two of my favorite singers are Canadian singers would
indicate that.  Obviously didn't work.  I apologize to every member of
the list, especially the Canadians without whom much of the joy in life
would be missing.

The point of humor that failed is based on that fact the US life is
supposed to faster paced and more hectic than the slower paced, more
relaxed Canadian life.

Vince