No worries Vince, I know where your heart lies ;-) I am not offended whatsoever!!
I will have to have a word with our Andrew in Ottawa though. I was surprised by the
ambitious/unambitious comment with respect to Canadian singers. Now that's enough to
get my blood boiling...(damned short fused canadian women and another scorpion at
that) ha.
and speaking of heat... I wouldnt mind a little warmth considering the damned
temperatures here tonight..
so much for moving to ESC (extremely southern canada). ahem.
move over honeyboi, icicle feet are comin to bed ;-) heheeee
(good thing he really really loves me).
the ice queen. ;-)
 vince <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Andrew Little Bird wrote:

>I wonder what it is about Canada that seems to spawn singers who are vocally
>"unambitious" -

Well, on a White Sox forum that I belong to, one of the Canadian members
has a tag attached to his email that says, "He's not slow, he's Canadian,"

Ok Mags, now you get to beat the shit out of me for that but Andrew
started it!

Vince
Of my big 5 musical favorites:
Beatles - British