Bree wrote:

> For some strange reason..I think of DK being born state side.  Kakki
> mentioned her being Canadian..I thought.. oh..yeah.

She was born and grew up in Nainamo, Vancouver Island, B.C. but went on a
scholarship to Berklee College of Music in Boston in '81 and lived in New
York through the '90s so maybe she's a little more Statesian now.  Don't
know if you knew this, but she was Larry Klein's girlfriend for a bit a few
years ago and there was an interview with Joni saying how much she approved
of him finding such "a nice Canadian girl." ;-)

Kakki